The Warringah course is one of the busiest in Sydney as it’s a favourite course for thousands of social golfers each year. It is a challenging, parklands style picturesque course that provides a fair test for all standards of golfers from 'occasional' to 'regular' playing golfers.
For social golfers, there are generous numbers of tee times available 7 days a week on weekdays and weekends. We also welcome bookings by social golf clubs on weekend mornings and other days by arrangement. Arrangements can be made by prior arrangement for catering in the clubhouse for social clubs and other large golfing groups after your game of golf.
The pro shop and golf course entrance is located on the corner of Condamine Street and Kentwell Road North Manly. Parking for social golfers is on both sides of Kentwell Road.
The halfway snack bar near the pro shop is open 7 days a week and has a variety of snack foods and beverages available to satisfy those hunger pangs during your golf game.
As a guide, social golf tee times are available on:
- Mondays – Before 7.30am or after 9.00am, 9 or 18 holes.
- Tuesdays – After 12 noon, 9 or 18 holes
- Wednesdays – Before 7.00am, 18 holes. Before 10.00am, 9 holes - After 12.30pm, 9 or 18 holes
- Thursdays and Fridays – All Day 9 or 18 holes, however phone as there are some block bookings on some days during the year
- Saturdays – Some 9 holes available early. After 12.30pm, 9 or 18 holes
- Sundays – Some 9 holes available early. After 11.30 am, 9 or 18 holes
Twilight Golf – ‘All the golf you can play’ is available right through the year. Starting times of the Twilight Golf move with the seasons through the year from 2.00pm in Winter to 4.00pm in Summer.
Course Dress Regulations:
- Players must be neat and tidy at all times.
- A collared shirt is preferable.
- Shorts with sports socks above the ankle.
- Golf shoes or jogger style shoes. No hiking or work boots allowed on the course.
Social Golf Green Fees effective from 1 September 2012
- 18 Holes (all days) - $40.00
- 9 Holes (all days) - $24.00
- 18 Holes Senior Cardholders (weekdays) - $28.00
- 18 Holes Pensioners and Students (weekdays) - $25.00
- 9 Holes Pensioners and Students (weekdays) - $19.00
- Twilight Golf (all days) - $19.00 “all the golf you can play”
- Students under 12 (weekdays) - $8.00
- Hire of Clubs and Buggies from the pro shop - 18 holes, $27.00. Includes bag, clubs and buggy.
- 9 holes, $18.00. Includes bag, clubs and buggy.
- Buggy hire. $5.00
- 9 hole package, $45.50. Includes bag, clubs, buggy, balls, tees and Green Fee.
Motorised Golf Carts
A fleet of Club Car Motorised Golf Carts are available for hire. Bookings are encouraged through the Pro Shop on 9905 1326.
- 18 Holes - $38.00
- 9 Holes and Twilight - $25.00